Kazan State Medical University | Study MBBS in RussiaOctober 1, 2021
Grodno State Medical University | Study MBBS in BelarusOctober 1, 2021
Akaki Tsereteli State University, Georgia was founded in 1933, is one of Georgia's oldest state educational centers with a well-developed infrastructure. The study process at ATSU is carried out at every level: Bachelor, Master and PhD, which are accredited by the Ministry of Georgia of Education and Science. At present, due to the success of the renovations, the University has about 10,000 students in nine faculties.
The University collaborates productively with universities and scientific centers of the EU, EE. UU. And Eastern countries to establish conditions that meet international accreditation / approval standards and create the best environment for students.
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV