Xinjiang University | Study MBBS in ChinaJanuary 27, 2020
Nanjing medical University | Study MBBS in ChinaJanuary 27, 2020
Every year the Medical Council of India issues the list of approved universities and colleges to study MBBS in China for Indian students. China has already become the favorite study abroad destination for Indian students. Let us see an overview-
Each university in China allocates a specific number of seats for international students. Some universities offer 100 to 300 students per year. MBBS in China for Indian students has about 100 seats in each university approved by MCI.
All admissions are made only on first come first serve basis. Admission is purely based on merit, early application and eligibility. So, MBBS in China for Indian students 2019 got easy admission with minimum qualifying marks, quick application, and meeting the basic requirements.
Some students failed to seek admission for MBBS in China 2019. The major reason shall be lack of planning or delay in preparing for the documents. Before you apply to study China, make sure to get all the documents ready
MBBS in China for Indian students 2020-21 has a positive flow from application to admission. Yet, timing became the major element where a few students struggled to get admission.
Different universities have different timeline and deadline for application to admission.
|INR (Indian Rupees)
- MBBS in China Indian student’s eligibility is minimum qualifying marks, which easily gets admission.
- No entrance test or other qualifying examination to select the candidates.
- The fee charged by the universities/colleges is low and very much affordable.
- Fee starts from 2.5 lacs in most of the China Medical Universities.
- There are plenty of MCI approved universities students can choose to study MBBS in China.
- MBBS in China reviews shows 95 % positive aspect, which makes China the most preferred destination to study the medical programs..
- Studying MBBS in China is very easy, the process is quite simple and systematic.
- MBBS from China University has global acceptance.
- MBBS in China is taught in English. It is the medium of instruction.
- After completion of course, students can pass the MCI screening test and start practicing in India without any hassles.
- Many Government Universities in China promote international education to enhance the quality of medical education. It has an international exchange and cooperation program meant to collaborate towards international study relationships. It works with scientific research institutions, medical universities, and medical schools in Britain, United States of America, Australia, Germany, Japan, and France.
- Spacious classrooms, well-equipped labs, library, are built with state of the art facilities to enable healthy study environment to the students.
- Secured hostel facilities with the comfy environment are provided to the students. Most of the universities provide separate hostel facilities with the best infrastructure for the international students.
- Above 75% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport with the validity of min. 2 years
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit, if any.
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Medical Certificate
- Identical Photographs
- Students Bank Statement (min. of four lakh bank balance)
- Parent's Bank Statement (min. of six months)
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
Highlights of the Medical College
The school is a high-quality university that places equal emphasis on teaching and research. In addition to dedicating to high-quality teaching, the departments of various colleges and research centers with attached hospitals strive to raise the level of academic research. In terms of teaching, the medical department of the school passed the Taiwan Medical Accreditation Council (TMAC) evaluation of the medical school evaluation committee, and won the 7-year exemption from the evaluation; and it received the highest award of 78 million in the medical teaching excellence plan of the Ministry of Education in 1995 Yuan, actively carried out school-wide teaching system reform, continued to establish values and campus culture with learning quality as the goal, and in 1996 continued to receive 80.34 million yuan in awards. In recent years, due to the morale of teachers, research has become popular.>