Аkаkі Тsеrеtеlі Ѕtаtе Unіvеrsіtу | Study MBBS in GeorgiaOctober 1, 2021
Kharkiv national medical University | Study MBBS in UkraineOctober 1, 2021
Looking for the best destination to pursue MBBS? Grodno State Medical University is a top choice for thousands of students across the globe to study MBBS.
Grodno State Medical University was established in 1958 and it is one of the leading medical institutions in Grodno, Belarus.
A thousand students are enrolling every year from 30 different countries including India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Greece, Morocco, Egypt and Sri-Lanka etc to pursue MBBS at Grodno State Medical University.
The University develops skilled and caring doctors who are committed to providing healthcare services to the students.
Grodno State Medical University is always committed to offer high-standard MBBS education, natural and supportive atmosphere, excellent teaching facilities, modern teaching facilities, well designed and planned modern hospital, an updated syllabus, amazing accommodation at reasonable rates.
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUC ATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV