Kyrgyzstan is a rugged Central Asian country along the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. The Tian Shan mountains, which surround the old caravan route and dominate the country, are home to snow leopards, lynx and sheep. In the south, the millennia-old city of Osh has a huge, busy bazaar that was once a stop on the Silk Road.Capital: Bishkek
Dialing code: +996
Currency: Kyrgyzstani som
MBBS in KYRGYZSTAN: Highlights
|Country Rank||78th Free Economic Country|
|Weather Conditions||Humid and Continental|
|Country Language||Kyrgyz, Russian and English|
|Accrediations||MCI, WHO, FAIMER,USMLE|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Mess Facility||Veg/ Non-Veg|
|Hostel Fees Range||About 500$/Year|
|Tution Fees Range||3500-5500$/Year|
STUDY MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN:
- Fully English Medium 5 yrs course
- WHO recognized university
- More than 1000 Indian students (Boys & Girls)
- Hostels are on campus
- Indian teachers working in kyrgyzstan universities
- Worlds cheapest university
- Best university with best education and cheapest fees across the world.
Low cost medical programs for Indian students is available as MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The total fee is very less and includes hostel accommodation. The Kyrgyzstan MBBS program can be completed within 5 years. Basically, MCI recognized medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are available.
There are large number of Indian students who are having lower academic such as between 50% to 60% in PCB. But they still wishing to go for high quality and lower cost, they go to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan medical college. Even the students with 50% in PCB may apply to study medicine in Kyrgyzstan at the colleges such as Osh State Medical University by just investing for university application money.
Coming to accommodation and Food, our assistance helps you with get the best hostels on campus which have all the facilities that you may need which includes lockers, bedding, air conditioner, TV sets, free Internet access, shower facilities, hot water, etc.
This process is made very simpler with ATHARV OVERSEAS EDUCATION CONSULTANCY PVT. LTD. We will help you decide on the university, your preferred course, documents required and fee structure. We are your one-stop destination to file everything and make you ready for the next step. Going with us will surely be beneficial as our consultants help with accommodation facilities too.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN?
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
STEPWISE PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa and Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUC ATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES IN KYRGYZSTAN
- October 4, 2021
- October 3, 2021
- October 1, 2021
- September 28, 2021
FEES STRUCTURE FOR COLLEGES:
|Name of College||LOCATION||TUTION FEES PER YEAR|
|OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||OSH||4000$|
|ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE||KANT||3400$|
|JALALABAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||Jalal-Abad||4200$|
|KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY||Bishkek||4800$|
|INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MEDICINE||BISHKEK||5500$|
|BISHKEK INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INSTITUTE||BISHKEK||4000$|
"LET US ALL TOGETHER MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE"