Yerevan state medical University | Study MBBS in ArmeniaOctober 3, 2021
Our Lady of Fatima University | Study MBBS in PhilippinesOctober 3, 2021
Vinnitsa National Medical University was founded in 1921 and it is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the small city of Vinnitsa .
The degree obtained from the medical university of Vinnitsa is accredited/recognized by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) .
Indian students are therefore eligible to sit for the FMGE or NMC Screening Test after completing their degree from Vinnitsa National Medical University.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University is another name of the university. The University hosts nearly 5,500 students, out of them nearly 1,000 are international students. In the year 1999, the university received national status and international recognition in the year 2002.
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV