Nanjing medical University | Study MBBS in ChinaOctober 4, 2021
Belarusian state medical University | Study MBBS in BelarusOctober 4, 2021
Crimean Federal University was established on August 4, 2014, and has elaborated renowned MBBS education in Russia. Since establishment, the university offers organizational, scientific and methodological aspects of the educational process related to MBBS in Russia.
Well-determined clinical departments of the university provide the necessary equipment and demonstration aids such as educational films, diagnostic inventory to meet the modern requirements.
The university has a highly qualified staff of 850 persons including the 99 doctors of science, professors, 350 candidates of science, 40 university professors, associate professors, 14 state prize laureates, 60 have honorary titles. Every year, around 3000+ international students study medicine at the Crimean Federal University.
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUC ATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV