Bashkir State Medical University | Study MBBS in RussiaOctober 2, 2021
Ternopil state medical University | Study MBBS in UkraineOctober 2, 2021
Students in General Category who have 50% aggregate of physics; chemistry and biology are eligible to enrol in the Davao medical school foundation. Students in SC, SEBC category who have 40% aggregate of physics; chemistry and biology are eligible to enrol in the Davao medical school foundation. Apart from the science marks, students are required to have passing mark in the English subject.
- Applicant must be holder of any baccalaureate degree
- Applicant must have taken the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) and obtained a score of 40% or higher.
- For All Applicants
- One (1) photocopy of NSO birth certificate and marriage certificate, if married
- Application for Admissions (AUF-Form- SOM-01)
- Original NMAT result
- Official Transcript of Records with annotation “For Further Studies”
- Certification of General Weighted Average
- Certified True Copy of Diploma or Original Certificate of Graduation
- Two (2) letters of good moral character (from the Dean of the undergraduate course and
- from either the Guidance Counselor or Office of Student Affairs
- Two (2) copies of latest 2x2 picture with white background
- Foreign Applicants
- In addition to the above, a valid visa for study and ACR/I-CARD
To facilitate admission, the applicant must:
- a. Obtain information from the Office of the Dean
- b. Submit to SOM all duly accomplished forms and requirements
- c. Pay fees at the Accounting Office
- d. Take Psychometric examination and attend interview by the Admissions Committee
- e. Await test results by text message, phone call or email.