Black Sea National University | Study MBBS in UkraineSeptember 28, 2021
Kursk State Medical University | Study MBBS in RussiaSeptember 28, 2021
Established in 2003, the International School of Medicine became a part of the International University of Kyrgyzstan. Every year, the medical school admits 2500 students (approx..) from Central as well as South Asia. Since 2003, the medical school is training highly-qualiﬁed specialists, conduct scientiﬁc research in medicine and provide health services to the population of Kyrgyz Republic as well as to its neighboring countries. Training at ISM is conducted with the most up-to-date educational technologies used to ensure highly efﬁcient training of doctors.
The International School of Medicine is an ofﬁcial state educational institution with the license of Ministry of Education and Science of Kyrgyz Republic for medical education in General Medicine. The University is recognized by WHO, IIME, FAIMER, and ORPHEUS.
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
Highlights of the Medical College
The International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan offers a compact structure of the study, blended with innovative technologies.
Technical, technologies and administrative services from ISM give students with advanced teaching and training facilities.
Sufficient library resources, thousands of books, digital sources, satellite technologies, video and audio learning sources extends advanced knowledge to the medical students.
ISM offers its own transport facilities for all students on the campus. Traveling around the city I easy for the students.
The internship is not a part of the program. Students from India shall apply for an internship after completion of the degree in India to complete MBBS.