Osh state medical University | Study MBBS in KyrgyzstanJanuary 29, 2020
Kazakh Russian medical University | Study MBBS in KazakhstanJanuary 29, 2020
The Jalalabad State Medical University was started in the year 1993. It is a public institution which provides higher education in the ﬁelds of education, energy, electronics, medicine and agro-industrial complex. The main campus and three faculties of the university are located in Jalalabad while the rest are spread over in between Tash-Kumyr, Kara-Kul, Kochkar-Ata and Mayluu-Suu. The Jalal-Abad Pedagological School and the Zoological Veterinary School combined to become the Jalal-Abad State University. The college of medicine runs with the aim of providing quality education in the ﬁeld of medicine to raise professional and top graded doctors in the area without the need to go to other countries for the degrees and expertise and also minimising the need to spend on degrees on medicine
Jalalabad State Medical University is a Public University in Kyrgyzstan. It was incorporated in the year 1993. The university provides higher education in the fields of medicine, engineering, electronics, agro-industry, and energy.
General medicine is the major faculty of this university. To cope with the advanced medical studies and offer high-quality education, the university continues to update and upgrade.
Although the university has expanded its branches of study, the ultimate objective is providing quality medicine and creates top-notch doctors.
|INR (Indian Rupees)
The university offers different levels of medical programs for both local and international students. The courses include
- General Medicine, MBBS degree, which is a 6 years medical program.
- Nursing Course
- Physical Education
- Above 75% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport with the validity of min. 2 years
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit, if any.
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Medical Certificate
- Identical Photographs
- Students Bank Statement (min. of four lakh bank balance)
- Parent's Bank Statement (min. of six months)
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
Highlights of the Medical College
The course is offered in English medium. There is no requirement to study the local language as a part of this medical curriculum. It is easy to become a part of the medical course for international and Indian students.
After completion of MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University, students can opt to study a postgraduate program in the same university.
Many hospitals have affiliation with the university. Jalalabad City Hospital and Jalalabad Provincial Hospital are the main part of the MBBS program. Students get the clinical classes and training program share a fair part of practice from these medical centers.
Students get great exposure and immense experience in diagnosing cases as part of the training.
Cost of MBBS is very low.