V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University | Study MBBS in UkraineSeptember 27, 2021
Southeast University | Study MBBS in ChinaSeptember 28, 2021
Founded in 1804, Kazan (Volga region) Federal University has become the second oldest university of Russia.
It has successfully completed more than 200 years. In 2010 the university got its Federal status. It started offering MBBS courses from 2013 under the Kazan Federal University Institute of Fundamental Medicine and Biology. Now it is the main educational centre of Tatarstan.
According to the QS ranking system, the Kazan Federal University comes under the world’s top 400 universities.
It has associations with over 10 clinics and hospitals to get the students the practice that is necessary during their clinical postings.The University is undoubtedly a good destination for future doctors and Indian students. Availability of Indian food at the walking distance from university is one of the reasons for that.
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV