Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country on the Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe. Its countryside is home to medieval villages, rivers and lakes, plus the craggy Dinaric Alps. National capital Sarajevo has a well preserved old quarter, Baščaršija, with landmarks like 16th-century Gazi Husrev-bey Mosque. Ottoman-era Latin Bridge is the site of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, which ignited World War.
Population: 32.8 lakhs (2020)
Dialing code: +387
Currency: Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Marka
Official script: South Slavic
President: Šefik Džaferović
MBBS in BOSNIA : Highlights
|Country Rank||76th Under Quality Life Index|
|Weather Conditions||Dry Summers and Cold Winters|
|Country Language||Bosnian and English|
|Accrediations||MCI, WHO, FAIMER,USMLE|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Teaching Medium||English and Chinese|
|Mess Facility||Veg/ Non-Veg|
|Hostel Fees Range||3,000-4,000 RMB/Year|
|Tution Fees Range||30,000-40,000 RMB/Year|
MBBS IN BOSNIA
MBBS is often one of the most popular degrees chosen by students around the world. For this reason, several countries have come up with a qualitative and comprehensive MBBS education. Today, there are countries that are incredibly popular for an MBBS degree, attracting students from around the globe to join in. Bosnia is one such country that has offered students the right facilities, education, exposure, and career opportunities in the field of medicine. Bosnia and Herzegovina is often casually known as Bosnia. The quality of MBBS here often attracts students' attention from different parts of the world. If you are wondering about studying MBBS in the country, here are a few things you should know about the degree in Bosnia.
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS FROM BOSNIA
- Fully English medium curriculum.
- Affordable tuition fees.
- Low cost of living.
- Degree Recognized All Over the World.
- Good Climate throughout the year.
- Universities approved by WHO and NMC.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN BOSNIA
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUC ATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES IN BOSNIA
- October 5, 2021
- October 5, 2021
- October 4, 2021
- October 3, 2021
- October 2, 2021
"LET US ALL TOGETHER MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE"