China medical University | Study MBBS in ChinaJanuary 27, 2020
Capital medical University | Study MBBS in ChinaJanuary 27, 2020
Nanjing Medical University is one of the oldest and supreme universities in province of China. It is located in the Nanjing medical universityJiangsu Province. Initially, the university was established in Zhenjiang in the year 1934, which was later shifted to Jiangsu in 1957.
The University was initially built as National Nanjing Medical College. Gradually the college developed into a comprehensive medical university. The university holds a lot of first of its kind in the history of medicine programs in China. This is among the very first universities that offered MBBS program in English.
It is one of the primary medical universities that offered six year MBBS programs and medical programs in China, in 1962. In next two decades, the University offered master’s and doctoral medical programs for the medical aspirants. It was named Nanjing Medical University, now remains the most reputed and top Medical Universities in China.
The University has two Campuses, which has exclusive section for international students. Campus for undergraduate medical programs is located in Jiangning district and Watai Campus is dedicated for post graduate medical programs as well as scientific research.
Nanjing Medical University is approved by Medical Council of India. It enrolls about 300 medical students from India every year to study MBBS in China. After completion of course, students can pass the MCI screening test and start practicing in India without any hassles. In fact, the number of pass percentage in MCI has most number of students studied in Nanjing Medical University.
|INR (Indian Rupees)
- Nanjing Medical University offers a line of medical programs, from MBBS to doctoral studies.
- Above 75% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport with the validity of min. 2 years
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit, if any.
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Medical Certificate
- Identical Photographs
- Students Bank Statement (min. of four lakh bank balance)
- Parent's Bank Statement (min. of six months)
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
Highlights of the Medical College
- NMU is a partner of World Health Organization.
- NMU to promote international education and enhance the quality of education, has an international exchange and cooperation program. It works with scientific
- research institutions, medical universities and medical schools in the Britain, United States of America, Australia, Germany, Japan and France
- Nanjing Medical University is ranked in the list of top universities in the world, by Academic Ranking of World Universities.
- 20 hospitals affiliated with this university, which provides great exposure in terms of practical training.
- University provides Indian food for Indian students through a dedicated Indian restaurant set in the campus.
- Cost of MBBS program in China in this university is very reasonable without a compromise in the quality of education.
- Campus hostel is equipped with all amenities and it is relatively a wiser option to stay in the campus hostel.