Orenburg State Medical University | Study MBBS in RussiaOctober 5, 2021
Kazakh National Medical University | Study MBBS in KazakhstanOctober 5, 2021
The St. Tereza Medical University is a higher medical institute located in Yerevan, Armenia and founded in the year of 1992 after Saint Tereza by Larisa Hambartsumyan.
When it comes to the education system St. Tereza Medical University becomes a super-powerful Medical Institution with scholar students, highly educated and dedicated staff members on board and in terms of giving a high quality of education to worldwide students with a practical approach and multicultural environment.
St. Tereza Medical University is one of the popular destinations for doing MBBS among all universities of Armenia.
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUC ATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV