Armenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. Among the earliest Christian civilizations, it’s defined by religious sites including the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, headquarters of the Armenian Church. Khor Virap Monastery is a pilgrimage site near Mount Ararat, a dormant volcano just across the border in Turkey.Capital: Yerevan
Currencies: Armenian dram, Noah's Ark silver coins
Points of interest: Lake Sevan, Geghard, Khor Virap, MORE
Official language: Armenian
MBBS in ARMENIA: Highlights
|Country Rank||84th safest Country|
|Weather Conditions||Sunny and Dry Country|
|Country Language||Russian, Greek and English(Homogeneous)|
|Accrediations||MCI, WHO, FAIMER,USMLE|
|Course Duration||5/6 years|
|Mess Facility||Veg/ Non-Veg|
|Hostel Fees Range||About 1000$/Year|
|Tution Fees Range||3000-4500$/Year|
WHY TO CHOOSE MBBS IN ARMENIA:
MBBS in Armenia can be an excellent option for those Indian medical aspirants who want to acquire high-quality medical education at reasonable costs. Though the number of Indian students choosing to study MBBS in Armenia is still low, state-of-the-art infrastructure, low tution fees, advanced libraries, and top-ranked universities in the country often attract overseas students hailing from different parts of the world. With the admission process started for 2018 session, it’s easy and straightforward to get into an Armenian medical college or University. Also, you won’t have to sit for any entrance or language test. In short, Armenia can be an ideal destination for the students who aspire to become a successful doctor.
Armenia has several prominent medical colleges and is known for providing eminent healthcare facilities to its people. Hospitals in the country are equipped with the latest medical tools and equipment. These hospitals also have patients, attendants, and clinical staff in huge numbers giving top class training and internship opportunities for medical students.
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS FROM ARMENIA
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN ARMENIA
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
STEP WISE PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa and Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to initiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES IN ARMENIA
- October 5, 2021
- October 3, 2021
- October 2, 2021
FEES STRUCTURE FOR MBBS IN ARMENIA
|Name of College||Location||Tution fees per year|
|SAINT TEREZA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF YEREVAN||Yerevan||3000$|
|YEREVAN HAYBUSAK UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE||Yerevan||3800$|
|YEREVAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||Yerevan||5500$|
|UNIVERSITY OF TRADITIONAL MEDICINE||Yerevan||3500$|
|MKHITAR GOSH ARMENIAN RUSSIAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY||Yerevan||3500$|
"LET US ALL TOGETHER MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE"