Belarus is a beautiful country which invests a significant portion of its budget on education to uplift its standards as per settled international norms. That’s the reason why international students pursuing MBBS in Belarus acquire sufficient academic brilliance as well as practical knowledge of their field. With an uncomplicated process for MBBS admission in Belarus and advanced technology, Belarus is no less than any other European nation when it comes to delivering the best in class medical education through top MBBS universities in Belarus. Whether it’s lower tuition fees, affordable living costs, welcoming natives or an excellent environment, MBBS in Belarus is incredible and far better than MBBS in India. In addition to that, the natural beauty of this gorgeous country will add much to your MBBS in Belarus drive.
MBBS in BELARUS: Highlights
|Country Rank||Ranked 72nd by WHO|
|Weather Conditions||Sunny Summers and Very Cold Winters|
|Country Language||Russian, Belarusian and English(Homogeneous)|
|Accrediations||MCI, WHO, FAIMER,USMLE|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Mess Facility||Veg/ Non-Veg|
|Hostel Fees Range||About 800$/Year|
|Tution Fees Range||4000-4500$/Year|
ABOUT MBBS IN BELARUS
Every year, there are more than 10,000 Indian students who take admission in top Medical Universities of Russia. Russia has become one of the most popular destinations for higher studies among the Indian students due to its global standards of education at an affordable price. The reason why students choose to study MBBS in Russia is to get the practical exposure as well as best employment opportunities all across the globe. Studying MBBS in Russia is one of the best options because all Russian Medical Universities are government recognized and are listed in World Health Organization (WHO), and Medical Council of India (MCI). The students can practice anywhere in the world including India after clearing the screening exam. The Russian Medical Universities assist with the most advanced and sophisticated standard of higher education from all across the globe.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN BELARUS
Medical Study in Russia is very easy for a normal student because any student from all over the globe can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam. MBBS fee in Russia is very low because the Russian Government provides subsidy for education. Average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacks to 5 Lacks per year. All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India. Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Study and all medical universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge. Students get fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and quality food. MBBS Students can get scholarship also if they fulfill the scholarship criteria. All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get full medical treatment when they need. Students get training for MCI screening test during the medical course and professors are well aware about the MCI screening test. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian languages, MBBS students also get training to learn Russian Language because by learning Russian language a student can communicate with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
BENEFITS OF MBBS IN BELARUS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS 2020
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Hassle Free Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Belarus.
- Good Infrastructured Universities
- Indian Mess is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guaranteed
- All the universities are Government Universities of Belarus.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN BELARUS
- Above 75% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport with the validity of min. 2 years
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit, if any.
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Medical Certificate
- Identical Photographs
- Students Bank Statement (min. of four lakh bank balance)
- Parent's Bank Statement (min. of six months)
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
FEES STRUCTURE FOR MBBS IN BELARUS
|NAME OF UNIVERSITY||1ST YEAR FEE||2ND TO 6TH YEAR FEES||HOSTEL FEE||TOTAL|
|BELARUSSIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITYVAN||6500$||5000$||1000$||36500$|
|GOMEL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||6000$||4600$||600$||32000$|
|VITEBSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||5800$||4600$||800$||32800$|
PROCESSING CHARGES = 2 LAC (INCLUSIVE OF):
"LET US ALL TOGETHER MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE"
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES IN BELARUS
- January 27, 2020
- January 27, 2020
- January 27, 2020