China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. Capital Beijing mixes modern architecture with historic sites such as the Forbidden City palace complex and Tiananmen Square. Shanghai is a skyscraper-studded global financial center. The iconic Great Wall of China runs east-west across the country's north.
Population: 138.64 crores (2017) Trending,World Bank
Dialing code: +86
Official script: Simplified Chinese
President: Xi Jinping
MBBS in CHINA: Highlights
|Country Rank||49th Under Quality Life Index|
|Weather Conditions||Dry Summers and Cold Winters|
|Country Language||Mandarin and English|
|Accrediations||MCI, WHO, FAIMER,USMLE|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Teaching Medium||English and Chinese|
|Mess Facility||Veg/ Non-Veg|
|Hostel Fees Range||3,000-4,000 RMB/Year|
|Tution Fees Range||30,000-40,000 RMB/Year|
MBBS IN CHINA
China has made a great improvement in terms of medical education. At present, medical education in China has reached to a great international level. Every year, a lot of students from around the world come to China to pursue MBBS degree. The Medical universities and colleges in China offer high quality education with much lower cost as compared to other foreign countries.The facilities provided to the students is comparable to those in European and other developed countries. The culture of China is influenced by the ancient times. This leads to a high respect for education in the country.
Around 48 medical universities in China are recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI). The students pursuing their MBBS from China are taught Mandarin from the very first year of the course which helps them to easily interact with the patients. The language of teaching is English. Some of the medical universities also offer internships.
The duration of MBBS course in China is six years with a very low cost including one year internship.
The Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) published the 'Interim Provisions for Quality Control Standards in Undergraduate Medical Education' in English for international students in 2007. This was done to guarantee a high-quality and standardized educational experience for international students. The following are the reasons why China is becoming a hot destination for MBBS:
- 1. There are 49 approved medical schools which come directly under the supervision of the Chinese Government. All of them are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO)'s "Directory of World Medical Schools".
- 2. The graduates from these universities are eligible to attend national medical screening tests such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, SCHS, etc.
- 3. The cost of the complete course of MBBS in China is quite affordable as compared to U.S., Korea, Japan and other European countries.
- 4. China has Top Medical Universities which offer world class education with high quality standards and well experienced staff.
- 5. Students get ample opportunities in their field after completing their MBBS from China.
- 6. The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Chinese University are recognized by all the developed countries.
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS FROM CHINA
- Affordable fees structure and living. Fees start from almost Rs. 2.5 Lakhs for most universities.
- About 48 universities in China are on the list of Medical Council of India.
- A global degree with worldwide acceptance.
- MCI and WHO accredited courses. They are recognized by MOE (China Ministry of Education).
- Mandarin taught from the first year of the degree, preparing the students and future doctors the language to be able to interact with patients during their internships and clinical rotations.
- The MBBS in China courses taught are in English
- Well-equipped hospitals associated with universities where there is practical approach right from the beginning.
- Brilliant Hostels available with the excellent secure infrastructure with Separate hostels for International Students.
- International exposure is provided as there are many nationalities mingling with each other than just Chinese or Indians.
- A few universities also provide scholarships for early applications.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN CHINA
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUC ATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES IN CHINA
- October 5, 2021
- October 5, 2021
- October 4, 2021
- October 3, 2021
- October 2, 2021
FEES STRUCTURE FOR MBBS IN CHINA
|NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY||LOCATION||TUTION FEES PER YEAR|
|JIANGSU UNIVERSITY||ZHENJIANG||34000 RMB|
|NANJING MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||NANJING||34000 RMB|
|WENZHOU MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||WENZHOU||30000 RMB|
|DALIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||DALIAN||41000 RMB|
|JILIN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||JILIN||30000 RMB|
|CAPITAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||BEIJING||50000 RMB|
|TIANJIN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||TIANJIN||41000 RMB|
|SOUTHEAST MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||NANJING||33000 RMB|
"LET US ALL TOGETHER MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE"