Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow's Bolshoi and St. Petersburg's Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
Official languages: Russian, Chuvash, Tuvin Trending
Currency: Russian ruble
President: Vladimir Putin
Population: 14.45 crores (2017)
MBBS in RUSSIA: Highlights
|Country Rank||95th World's Healthiest Country|
|Weather Conditions||Dry and Continental, very cold upto -30 sometimes|
|Country Language||Russian and English|
|Accrediations||MCI, WHO, FAIMER,USMLE|
|Course Duration||5.5 years|
|Teaching Medium||English and Russian|
|Mess Facility||Veg/ Non-Veg|
|Hostel Fees Range||300-600$/Year|
|Tution Fees Range||3500-4500$/Year|
ABOUT MBBS IN RUSSIA
Every year, there are more than 10,000 Indian students who take admission in top Medical Universities of Russia. Russia has become one of the most popular destinations for higher studies among the Indian students due to its global standards of education at an affordable price. The reason why students choose to study MBBS in Russia is to get the practical exposure as well as best employment opportunities all across the globe. Studying MBBS in Russia is one of the best options because all Russian Medical Universities are government recognized and are listed in World Health Organization (WHO), and Medical Council of India (MCI). The students can practice anywhere in the world including India after clearing the screening exam. The Russian Medical Universities assist with the most advanced and sophisticated standard of higher education from all across the globe.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA
Medical Study in Russia is very easy for a normal student because any student from all over the globe can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam. MBBS fee in Russia is very low because the Russian Government provides subsidy for education. Average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacks to 5 Lacks per year. All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India. Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Study and all medical universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge. Students get fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and quality food. MBBS Students can get scholarship also if they fulfill the scholarship criteria. All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get full medical treatment when they need. Students are trained for MCI screening test during the medical course and professors are well aware about the MCI screening test. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian languages, MBBS students also get training to learn Russian Language because by learning Russian language a student can communicate with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
BENEFITS OF MBBS IN RUSSIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS 2020
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Hassle Free Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- Good Infrastructured Universities
- Indian Mess is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guaranteed
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Above 75% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport with the validity of min. 2 years
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit, if any.
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Medical Certificate
- Identical Photographs
- Students Bank Statement (min. of four lakh bank balance)
- Parent's Bank Statement (min. of six months)
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- Arrangements for arrival respective to University selected.
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents (listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks.
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to initiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY.
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV.
FEES STRUCTURE FOR MBBS IN Russia
|Name of College||Location||1ST YEAR FEE||2ND TO 6TH YEAR FEE||HOSTEL FEE||TOTAL|
|TAMBOV STATE UNIVERSITY||TAMBOVSKAYA OBLAST||5800$||3800$||500$||27300$|
|ASTRAKHAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||ASTRAKHAN||5600$||3500$||1100$||28600$|
|NOVGOROD STATE UNIVERSITY||VELIKY NOVGOROD||6800$||5500$||800$||38300$|
|SARATOV STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||SARATOV||5300$||3600$||1000$||28300$|
|URAL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||YEKATERINBURG||6800$||4300$||700$||31800$|
|ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA||ORENBERG||6500$||5500$||500$||36500$|
|PERM STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||PERMSKIY KRAY||6500$||5000$||500$||34000$|
|MARI STATE UNIVERSITY||RESPUBLIKA MARIY EL||5500$||4000$||300$||27000$|
|SMOLENSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||ULITSA KRUPSKOY||6500$||4800$||700$||34000$|
|CRIMEAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY||CRIMEAN||5500$||3500$||300$||24500$|
|KUBAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||KUBAN||5500$||4000$||500$||28000$|
|BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||BASHKORTOS TAN||7000$||4500$||500$||32000$|
|KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||KAZAN||7000$||5000$||300$||33500$|
|PEOPLE’S FRIENDSHIP UNIVERSITY OF RUSSIA||MOSCO||10000$||9000$||500$||57500$|
|KURSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||KURSK OBLAST||6500$||5500$||500$||36500$|
|RYAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||RYAZANSKAYA OBLAST||5400$||4000$||300$||26900$|
|NORTHERN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||ARKHANGELSK||6000$||4500$||500$||31000$|
|VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||VOLGOGRAD||7000$||6000$||200$||38000$|
|OMSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||OMSK||4000$||2400$||500$||18500$|
|SYKTYVKAR STATE UNIVERSITY||SYKTYVKAR||5000$||3000$||500$||22500$|
|ALTAI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||BARNAUL||5600$||4000$||700$||29100$|
|DAGESTAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||MAKHACHKALA||5500$||3000$||500$||22500$|
|SIBERIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||TOMSK||6100$||4500$||500$||31100$|
|KABARDINO-BALKARIAN STATE UNIVERSITY||NALCHIK||5000$||3000$||300$||21500$|
|PIROGOV RUSSIAN NATIONAL RESEARCH MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||MOSCOW||8700$||7500$||500$||48700$|
|PYATIGORSK MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL INSTITUTE||PYATIGORSK||6000$||5300$||300$||34000$|
|KEMEROVO STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||KEMEROVO||5000$||3500$||350$||24250$|
|ULYANOVSK MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||ULYANOVSK||6000$||4200$||300$||28500$|
|PAVLOV FIRST SAINT PETERSBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||ST. PETERBURG||7000$||5900$||550$||39250$|
PROCESSING CHARGES = 2 LAC (INCLUSIVE OF):
"LET US ALL TOGETHER MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE"