A beautiful country situated in Eastern Europe, Ukraine is known for its infrastructure, churches, Black Sea coastline and forested mountains. Its capital, Kiev owns the world famous gold-domed St. Sophia's Cathedral which is the center of attraction for tourists.
Ukraine has been affected by its eastern and western neighbour which also reflects in its design, music and craftsmanship. Ukraine is the world's 46th-biggest nation (after South Sudan and before Madagascar). It is the biggest entirely European nation and the second-biggest nation in Europe (after the European piece of Russia, before metropolitan France). Not just tourists, Ukraine also attracts a number of students from all corners of the world. Students look up to the country as it is a promising destination for higher studies in various field like engineering and medicine at low packages.
MBBS in UKRAINE: Highlights
|Country Rank||3rd cheapest in World|
|Weather Conditions||Dry and Continental|
|Country Language||Ukrainian and English|
|Accrediations||MCI, WHO, FAIMER,USMLE|
|Course Duration||5.6 years|
|Mess Facility||Veg/ Non-Veg|
|Hostel Fees Range||500-1000$/Year|
|Tution Fees Range||3500-5000$/Year|
ABOUT MBBS IN UKRAINE
About MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine has been a popular choice among Indian students as one of the most sought out destinations for studying MBBS in abroad. As per the figures by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, it has more than 66,000 international students from 147 countries and every year, about 3,000 Indian students go to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Medical education in Ukraine has become globally known for its Global accepted degree, affordable tuition fees and a world-class education system. One of the biggest advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine is the focus on individual student’s learning and striking the right balance between theoretical and practical knowledge. The name of the degree a student gets after completing MBBS in Ukraine is MD Physician. This degree is equivalent to MBBS in India as per MCI after the student clears FMGE.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE
Ukraine is quite popular for studying Mbbs Education. Indian students in large number move to Ukraine every year. Apart from Indians, foreign students from different countries like Poland, Germany, Georgia, Romania, Belarus and Russia study MBBS into the country. There are quality universities in Ukraine which are world ranked among those, some are Lviv National Medical University and Bogomolets National Medical University. Because of the low cost of living and affordable fees structure, it is a favoured destination for most of the students across the Globe. Almost all the Universities of Ukraine are recognized by MCI, and WHO. It is even recognized by International bodies like ECFMG and FAIMER. Students get the opportunity to study PG from USA after completing Mbbs from Ukraine. They have to clear USMLE step 1 and step 2 exams for PG course from US. Ukraine is a very beautiful city with a population of about 42.5 million people. It has the highest number of population in the world. Kiev is the capital city of Ukraine and Ukrainian is the official language followed by the people in the country. Students do not have to worry for the language, because in colleges and Universities the medium of instruction is English .In the year 2018, Atharv have sent approximately 800 students for studying Mbbs in Ukraine. Ukraine is slowly developing now, so it is ranked in 88th number in the Human Development Index..
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN UKRAINE
The following are MBBS in Ukraine Advantages:
- The Total College Fees for MBBS in Ukraine is Very Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers here are highly qualified.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS/TOEFL is required for Admission in the Universities of Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY will assist you throughout the process.
- The World Ranking of the Universities for MBBS in Ukraine is leading in every aspect.
- The Universities of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization, etc.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams occurring throughout the world.
- European standards of living.
- Availability of Indian Mess.
- 100% visa Guaranteed.
- MCI Coaching available.
- Cost of living is also Low in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, etc. thus, making it easier for students to study in other European Nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 10,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa and Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUC ATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
FEES STRUCTURE FOR COLLEGES:
|Name of College||LOCATION||TUTION FEES PER YEAR|
|KYIV MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||KYIV||4000$|
|BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||KYIV||3500$|
|VINNITSYA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||VINNITSYA||5000$|
|TERNOPIL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||TERNOPIL||3800$|
|KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||KHARKIV||4800$|
|LVIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||LVIV||4900$|
|IVANO-FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||IVANO||4000$|
|BLACK SEA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||MYKOLIV||3800$|
|V. N. KARAZIN KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||KHARKIV||4500$|
|SUMY STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||SUMY||4000$|
|ZAPOROZHYE STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||ZAPOROZHIA||4500$|
|TARAS SHEVCHENKO NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||KYIV||4700$|
|POLTAVA STATE MEDICAL AND STOMATOLOGY ACADEMY||POLTAVA||4000$|
|UZHGOROD NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||UZHGOROD||3800$|
|KHARKIV INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY||KHARKIV||4000$|
"LET US ALL TOGETHER MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE"
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE
- October 5, 2021
- October 3, 2021
- October 2, 2021
- October 1, 2021
- September 30, 2021
- September 29, 2021
- September 28, 2021
- September 27, 2021
- September 26, 2021
VISA PROCEDURES FOR MBBS IN UKRAINE
The things that you essentially require along with yourself for the visa are:-
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet
- 20 Photos with white Background
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- NEET SCORECARD