Kharkiv national medical University | Study MBBS in UkraineOctober 1, 2021
Kyrgyz state medical University | Study MBBS in KyrgyzstanOctober 1, 2021
UV GULLAS COLLEGE OF MEDICINE is one of Top Medical College in Philippines in Cebu city. International students have the oppertunity to study medicine in phillipines at affordable cost and world class University. The college has successful alumni who have achieved well in the fields of law, business, politics, academe, medicine, sports and other endeavors. At University of the Visayas, we prepare students for a global competition.
UV GULLAS COLLEGE OF MEDICINE was Established In 1977 Which Is Recognised By Ched-Philippines, Medical Council Of India, Who, WDOMS, ECFMG-USMLE, FAIMER-IMED & Medical Boards Of USA & UK. In Addition To The Vicente Gullas Hospital, UV Gullas Is Affiliated With Four More Hospitals In CEBU.
- Applicant must be holder of any baccalaureate degree
- Applicant must have taken the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) and obtained a score of 40% or higher.
- For All Applicants
- One (1) photocopy of NSO birth certificate and marriage certificate, if married
- Application for Admissions (AUF-Form- SOM-01)
- Original NMAT result
- Official Transcript of Records with annotation “For Further Studies”
- Certification of General Weighted Average
- Certified True Copy of Diploma or Original Certificate of Graduation
- Two (2) letters of good moral character (from the Dean of the undergraduate course and
- from either the Guidance Counselor or Office of Student Affairs
- Two (2) copies of latest 2x2 picture with white background
- Foreign Applicants
- In addition to the above, a valid visa for study and ACR/I-CARD
To facilitate admission, the applicant must:
- a. Obtain information from the Office of the Dean
- b. Submit to SOM all duly accomplished forms and requirements
- c. Pay fees at the Accounting Office
- d. Take Psychometric examination and attend interview by the Admissions Committee
- e. Await test results by text message, phone call or email.