Tbilisi state medical University | Study MBBS in GeorgiaOctober 3, 2021
Yerevan state medical University | Study MBBS in ArmeniaOctober 3, 2021
Wenzhou Medical University (WMU) is a higher institution under the administration of Zhejiang Provincial Government. It can trace its origin back to the former Zhejiang Specialized Medical School established in 1912. In August 1958, a group of faculty was sent from Zhejiang Medical College in Hangzhou to help establish the Second Zhejiang Medical College in Wenzhou, whose name was changed to Wenzhou Medical College in accordance with its location. In 2013 Wenzhou Medical College was officially renamed Wenzhou Medical University. In 2015, it was shortlisted as one of the co-development universities by the Ministry of Education, National Health Commission and Zhejiang Provincial Government. In 2017, it became a Priority Development University in Zhejiang Province.
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV