China medical University | Study MBBS in ChinaJanuary 27, 2020
Xinjiang University (XJU), located in Urumqi – the capital city of Xinjiang in the northwestern region of China – was founded in 1924. In recent years, XJU became nationally the sole cardinal comprehensive university in Xinjiang; listed as one of the universities under the National 211 Project. In addition, the university is the first institution for higher education to receive utmost priority support from both the People’s Government of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region and the Ministry of Education.Currently, Xinjiang University has 22 colleges, 1 independent college, 1 teaching and research department, 4 teaching practice centers, 8 research institutes, and 1 international arid and semi-arid area sustainable development research center. In the area of disciplines, XJU has 75 undergraduate programs covering liberal arts, science, law, economics, engineering, management, history, philosophy and art. Today, XJU has 2 cardinal state-level disciplines – Applied Mathematics and
|INR (Indian Rupees)
- MBBS in Xijiang University Isa 6 year graduate program, with one year rotational internship program.
- The first year involves study of Chinese language, along with learning Chinese culture, Maths and Chemistry.
- Above 75% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport with the validity of min. 2 years
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit, if any.
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Medical Certificate
- Identical Photographs
- Students Bank Statement (min. of four lakh bank balance)
- Parent's Bank Statement (min. of six months)
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
Highlights of the Medical College
- The university has two comprehensive laboratories, supported and regulated by Education Ministry of China and Provincial Government.
- There are four additional laboratories, managed by Xinjiang regional government.
- The university has three research centers for post doctoral studies.
- University established unique campus network system that involves online teaching resources to enhance the learning system.
- The university is affiliated to 6 hospitals which have more than 5000 beds. It offers medical apprenticeship to the students in different fields.
- It is one of the universities in China that offer Government Scholarships to the students.
- Initial cost of registration, visa processing and other charges cost around 3.5 lakhs only. Overall cost of MBBS in this university costs about 25 lakhs.