Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artifacts.Capital: Astana
Dialing code: +7
Currency: Kazakhstani tenge
MBBS in KAZAKHSTAN Highlights
|Country Rank||38th Rank In Education|
|Weather||Sunny and Dry Country|
|Language||Russian, Kazakh and English(Homogeneous)|
|Accrediations||MCI, WHO, FAIMER,USMLE|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Mess Facility||Veg/ Non-Veg|
|Hostel Fees Range||About 500$/Year|
|Tution Fees Range||3500-4500$/Year|
MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a huge relief to the students wishing to opt for MBBS in Abroad, but are scared to do that due to high tuition fees. ... The MCI approved universities of Kazakhstan houses students from all corners of the world
MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
Majority is more for MBBS in Kazakhstan for students who avail the standard of the same courses at the minimal rates and same standard. Medical studies are a dream of millions of students and gain a lot of weight in most of the countries across the globe. But unfortunately, those dreams remain as a dream for many hapless aspirants due to several issues and reasons. Main factor is lesser number of Government medical seats and high rate of competition on those seats. But if we talk about the Private colleges, the tuition fees is incredibly high which many can afford but sadly, bunch of students face difficulties in depositing the fees. Indian students specially confronts such problems either a financial crunch or they don’t get the seat in the desired medical colleges.
Medical aspirants can study MBBS with less fees in the world. Not only this, quality of education and amenities provided to the medical students is limited in India. To study MBBS abroad is not a priority for the Indian students but it happens to be a great option because the fee structure MCI approved universities is low and affordable. Approximate 10,000 Indian students get MBBS admission in abroad every year. Since the upgraded teaching methods are encouraging Indian students to study abroad. .
WHY STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN?
- First and foremost, to study MBBS students ahs to undergo an admission process. Which at times is difficult but MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is simple and admission process is very easy sans any complications and complexities. There is no such requirement to pay heavy amounts of fees or donations. The student application VISA is very simple and easy and sans any stress involved in it.
- University is recognized by WHO, MCI, GMC, IMED, and USMLE.
- Education standard is extremely high maintaining its quality and aspirants are not required to appear for the medical examination. Universities there provide teaching with world class methods and ideologies. Simultaneously, they gain an international exposure which is an advantage to them.
- The cost of living is very low and affordable and students can opt for the credit hour system provided by the medical universities for their studies betterment. And during their last year of the college, students are given training and opportunity to work in the clinics run by the universities.
- Once they complete their studies, they can even go to their homeland and can either complete their further studies or can also apply for the job.
- They can appear in the screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India. They can also apply for the European Union and United States of America for jobs. Degree is recognized all around the globe.
- Safety and security is assured in the country and moreover, they learn the history and culture of the country as well. This way they get the best of exposure.
- Easy VISA process with 100% guarantee.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
STEP WISE PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- arrangements for arrival respective to University selected
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents(listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa and Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to in vitiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUC ATION CONSULTANCY
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV
FEES STRUCTURE FOR MBBS COLLEGES IN KAZAKHSTAN
|NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY||LOCATION||TUTION FEES PER YEAR|
|KAZAKH NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||ALMATY||6500$|
|ASTANA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||ASTANA||4200$|
|NORTH KAZAKHSTAN UNIVERSITY||PETROPAVL||4000$|
|SOUTH KAZAKHSTAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||SHYMKENT||4000$|
|SEMEY MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||SEMEY||4000$|
|INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL||ALMATY||3900$|
|AL-FAREBI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY||ALMATY||4700$|
|WEST KAZAKH NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||AKTOBE||3600$|
"LET US ALL TOGETHER MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE"
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES IN KAZAKHSTAN
October 4, 2021
October 4, 2021
October 4, 2021
October 4, 2021