Uzbekistan is a Central Asian nation and former Soviet republic. It's known for its mosques, mausoleums and other sites linked to the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. Samarkand, a major city on the route, contains a landmark of Islamic architecture: the Registan, a plaza bordered by 3 ornate, mosaic-covered religious schools dating to the 15th and 17th centuries.
Official languages: Uzbek
Currency: Uzbekistani so?m
President: Shavkat Mirziyoyev
Population: 3.42 crores (2020)
MBBS in UZBEKISTAN Highlights
|Weather||extreme continental climate|
|Language||Uzbek and English|
|Accrediations||MCI, WHO, FAIMER|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Mess Facility||Veg/ Non-Veg|
|Hostel Fees Range||300-600$/Year|
|Tution Fees Range||3500-4500$/Year|
ABOUT MBBS IN UZBEKISTAN
In Uzbekistan, thousands of students apply for MBBS each year. The country has several well-known universities. A large number of medical aspirants opt for MBBS abroad. The Uzbek government provides MBBS with modest fees in one of the few countries in the world. MBBS graduates from Uzbekistan can practice anywhere in the world. Its doctors are also respected globally.
Medical study in Uzbekistan lasts for 5 years. Students have the opportunity to complete a year-long internship in reputed medical institutions. The cost of MBBS in Uzbekistan is approximately INR14-15 lacs for international students. As well as tuition fees, this amount includes the costs of living at the university, hostel fees, and library charges.
There is a high level of qualified teaching faculty in universities here, each an expert in their subject. Professors are always available to assist students after normal working hours. English is the language used for instruction here. Because of this, international students have found the learning process to be very straightforward.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN UZBEKISTAN
1. Globally Renowned Degrees- All the medical universities of Uzbekistan are accredited by WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and the Medical Council of leading countries such as the U.S., U.K., Middle East, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
3. Extremely Affordable Education- Uzbekistan has several medical universities recognized by leading bodies like WDOMS and MCI (NMC). The overall cost of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan is extremely affordable.
2. Expense Factor- Uzbekistan is the best choice for all those who are looking for a cheap MBBS abroad solution. The overall tuition fee is low as well as the cost of living in the country is considerably economical.
4. English Medium Education- The medical universities of Uzbekistan follow a complete English curriculum, so the students would not have to worry about learning a new language for the MBBS.
BENEFITS OF MBBS IN UZBEKISTAN FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- Studying MBBS in Uzbekistan provides uncountable scopes to medical students to participate in student exchange programs in various medical universities.
- MBBS degree from Uzbekistan is acceptable in India and across the world.
- Medical courses at the universities are taught in English and it is also used in communicating in and around the universities.
- Uzbekistan is one of the famous destinations to study MBBS Abroad.
- Systematic and pragmatic approaches are used by the Medical universities for MBBS in Uzbekistan.
- Medical students who pursue MBBS in Uzbekistan experience a high-standard as well as modern and globally valued medical education.
- Uzbekistan is culturally diverse and no doubt one of the safest countries to pursue MBBS Abroad.
- Top Medical Universities of Uzbekistan are recognized by MCI, FAIMER, ECFMG, MCC, and other global recognitions.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN UZBEKISTAN
- Above 50% in 10+2, PCB.
- Age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec. in the year of seeking admission
- NEET Qualified
- Original passport
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized Photographs
- Bank Statement
Step wise procedure for admission
- Detailed counselling at our centre.
- Arrangements for arrival respective to University selected.
- Submission of scanned copies of your documents (listed above) to initiate the issuance of visa Invitation Letter. It takes approx. 3 weeks.
- Visa stamping, which requires submission of original documents and medical reports.
- Filling up of the application form of university is done to initiate the process of admission. Here Registration payment is done.
- Within 7 days of registration payment, the University grants admission confirmation Letter to ATHARV EDUCATION CONSULTANCY.
- Make further processing charges payment and collect your admission letter from our office.
- Fly a step towards your dream career through ATHARV.
FEES STRUCTURE FOR MBBS IN UZBEKISTAN
|NAME OF UNIVERSITY||LOCATION||TUTION FEES PER YEAR|
|TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY||TASHKENT||3000$|
|BUKHARA STATE MEDICAL INSTIUTE||BUKHARA||4500$|
|ANDIJAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||ANDIJAN||3400$|
|SAMARKAND STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||SAMARKAND||3800$|
"LET US ALL TOGETHER MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE"